BEAUTY OF RWANDA – Returns
What is your returns policy?
We hope that you love your purchase, but understand that sometimes things just aren’t quite right. Our boutiques’ returns policy means you have 14 days from receipt of the product to let us know you want to return an item, and a further 14 days to return the product directly to the boutique for a refund, subject to the exclusions outlined below.
What products can’t I return to the boutique?
The below are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personal products sold with a hygiene seal where that seal has been broken e.g. earrings
- Personalised products and products made to order
- Any product that has been used, returned without original packaging or tags or is returned in an unsaleable condition. Faulty items must be returned in their original packaging.
I would like to return my product to the boutique, what do I need to do?
To return your product/s, please follow these simple steps:
- Log into your account and select the order to return OR if you do not have an account, access your order directly by entering your email and order number.
- Select the product/s you wish to return by clicking the “Return Product” button next to each product in your order. Please note, your request to return a product must be submitted within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Fill in the “Request a return” form, selecting your reason for returning the product, adding any additional relevant information before clicking the submit button.
- Send your product back to us at the address details we give you, within 14 days of notifying us of your intention to return. We recommend you send your product by recorded delivery, and retain proof of postage just in case anything goes missing.
- Ensure returned products are sent and received in their original packaging and in a re-sellable condition.
On receipt of the returned product, the boutique will let us know to refund your payment to your original payment method. You should receive your refund within 3-5 working days of the boutique notifying us. We will contact you if there is an issue with your return.
Can I return a product for an exchange instead of a refund?
If you wish to exchange a product, please return your item by following the standard returns procedure and place a new order for your replacement item through beautyofrwanda.com
Have you received my returns?
As soon as your returned products have been received, we will then contact you by email to let you know that your return has been received and your refund has been processed. Please allow 3-5 working days for the refund to be processed by your payment provider.
If you would like to know exactly when your return is received by us we would advise sending your returns by a tracked service.
Return Shipping Refunds
If your product is damaged, faulty, or you have received an incorrect product, Beauty of Rwanda will refund the cost of return shipping if you are asked to return it back to the boutique. However, this must be reported using our Returns form and the Support team will assist from there. Faulty items must be returned in their original packaging.
If you are returning a product for any other reason (e.g. it is different to expected or doesn’t fit), we are unable to cover the cost of return.
When will my refund come through?
Our Support team will always get in touch when a refund is due or has been requested. Once we have confirmed the refund has been processed please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to be received back into your payment account.
I have further questions on your Returns policy
If you have any questions on our Returns policy which have not been answered above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org