We value gender equality and female empowerment. Empowering women and girls and also achieving gender equality are crucial to creating inclusive, open and prosperous societies.
Through the work we do, our organisations plays a role in advancing at least 9 out of 17 of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The SDGs are a universal call to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity. The interconnection of the global goals is often the key to success because tackling one commonly involves associating with another.
- Poverty Reduction (SDG1, SDG2)
- Female Empowerment (SDG5, SDG8, SDG10)
- Sustainable Income (SDG8, SDG11)
- Environmental Awareness (SDG12, SDG13)
- Education through leaning of new skills (SDG4)